Cha-ching.

Started by LADoc00
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

LADoc00

Gen X, the last great generation
Removed
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was BSing over lunch with an admin type at my hospital who asked why I never requested 'start up' funds from the hospital..obviously my biz partners had conveniently hid this little detail from me to force me to be completely financially reliant on them....

soo, get this. The hospital can offer up to 400K PER YEAR as a start up loan, that after 3 continous years of work in the community is forgiven....completely...

Lesson learned here: always, ALWAYS meet with the hospital admin and discuss financial support, loan repayment, whatever. I never even knew they did this.

Cha-ching.