Chad quizs vs real dat

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pk7

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
how do chads general chem and orgainic chem quizes compare to the real dat

Members don't see this ad.

how do chads general chem and orgainic chem quizes compare to the real dat

They are very comparable. The only difference is that Chad's videos take time to point out the exceptions and irregularities to most of the reactions, so he asks them on the quizzes. On the real DAT I felt like they weren't as tricky, they were a little more... straightforward. The quizzes are very good, and almost worded the same way too.

Haha, thank you so much Clancy for answering this, I've been trying to get this answer from someone on the forum for quite some time! :D

I think the reason it's so hard to get an answer to this questions (I asked it also...no replies) is because it's so hard to remember the questions. I took the dat 2 days ago, but I really can't remember! The test goes by so quickly! I don't remember seeing anything crazy though. I did poorly in OC, but it was completely my fault. Know the reactions in your sleep. My nerves shut off that portion of my brain and I was completely blanking. Don't forget to study carbohydrates. good luck!