chad videos

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bersabeh

Dat
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I happen to navigate through Chads videos and I see he goes a little too fast in the organic sections and not much helpful approaches as given in G.chem portions of his video, did anyone realize this? how helpful was his orgo section with your dealing in organic quest's?

Members don't see this ad.

I don't know if you have DAT Bootcamp or not, but they have recently added Mike's videos. I actually just started using them using them for Ochem right now. I did Chad for Gen chem and they were really great I like them a lottttt. Switching to ochem, I did the first unit (and started the second unit) of Chad's for Ochem. I felt like they were jumping around a lot and not really getting what I needed covering all the bases. I'm finishing Unit 1 of Mikes now (literally study break). I personally find them much more in depth of topics and really detailed so its easier to catch on even to simple things I thought I understood. They may take a little longer and the speed I wish I could put on 1.5, but I like them so much better so far! If you don't have an upgraded membership, the first chapter or so is available for you to try!

Reactions: 1 user
I used chads videos to refresh myself and did DAT Destroyer to master everything. If you can get through destroyer a few times you will be golden. Take the time to master it and you will be successful as many have in the past.

I found Chad's videos to be extremely helpful - don't be afraid to rewatch sections you're unsure about or do the practice quizzes to reinforce those areas. I thought his content review was very comprehensive and covered almost all of what was tested on the DAT.

Members don't see this ad :)
I happen to navigate through Chads videos and I see he goes a little too fast in the organic sections and not much helpful approaches as given in G.chem portions of his video, did anyone realize this? how helpful was his orgo section with your dealing in organic quest's?
Maybe it's not Chad that's fast.

I believe she's implying that you are slow, which is an unnecessary thing to say. Have you tried Bootcamp's videos as a supplement to Chad's?
giphy.gif

OP struggled with using her DAT materials effectively, but she took the initiative to reach out and couldn't have been more appreciative of my help on how to use them. At least her EQ is higher than yours.
Did you learn EQ in Chad's videos also?

Did you learn EQ in Chad's videos also?
you such an offensive dumb person, you should just listen and not speak for the rest of your life, those gpa u posted must be fake or a person of your low demeanor will not have that mental capacity to even attain a passing grade. Evaluate your self, you donot belong on SDN, look for some bar to show your wit, I have no place for a person like you. Trash.