Chad's prep DAT exams

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ineed2getin123

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone done well on the actual DAT using chad's prep DAT exams? Was the actual DAT similar format?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
At the end of the day, any free resource should always be used. Chad has good credibility in the community due to his chemistry videos and so I am sure his tests are valuable.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I used Chad videos for OChem...and studied on my own for the other subjects. So his videos were helpful. But you still have to put in work.
My breakdown:
bio 22
Gchem 29
OChem 21
Reading 22
Math 21
AA 23

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 user
I used Chad videos for OChem...and studied on my own for the other subjects. So his videos were helpful. But you still have to put in work.
My breakdown:
bio 22
Gchem 29
OChem 21
Reading 22
Math 21
AA 23
Did you utilize his questions/quizzes too? Or just videos? I have been using his site quite a bit to build a solid foundation. I's it representative? Is there stuff that he leaves out thats needed? I'm also using the DAT destroyer and there's a lot more information in that book that's difficult to learn but I'm doing my best. Just wanna know if doing chads prep is enough and anything more is just a plus.

I know this thread is old but I used them right before my exam last summer and I was making 18's on all of his exams. I found them to be much more difficult but it may give you a good idea of where you stand. On the real deal, I made a 18 in Bio, 20 Gen chem, and 20 Ochem. I am about to retake in a couple weeks and I have only improved to 19's on them lol