Chad's Quantitative Reasoning (Math) DAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

suns6233

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello There,
I want to order the most recent Chad's video for math section. I found online the 2011 edition. Is it only this?

Are those videos math in anticipation of the 2015 test version? I heard that math got changed a little bit. They removed calculation and added more like conceptual questions.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

So with the DAT Math Destroyer, there are 16 tests.
Is it enough to work with only quantitative reasoning section of the DAT destroyer book that has Gen-chem, O-chem, Bio, and Quantitative reasoning?
I don't feel like worth paying $100 for just the math destroyer.

When you buy the DAT destroyer and math destroyer as a package it's only $50 for math destroyer. Check their website for pricing.

So with the DAT Math Destroyer, there are 16 tests.
Is it enough to work with only quantitative reasoning section of the DAT destroyer book that has Gen-chem, O-chem, Bio, and Quantitative reasoning?
I don't feel like worth paying $100 for just the math destroyer.
I only used Chad's videos and the QR part of Destroyer because I also didn't want to pay the extra money. Took the DAT last week and it all worked out. I do really like algebra though so it probably depends on the person. I was able to do 40 problems in the QR section and only get a couple wrong, so I figured that was enough. I think the difficulty was on par with the DAT and the explanations were helpful for the few problems I wasn't sure how to even start.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I only used Chad's videos and the QR part of Destroyer because I also didn't want to pay the extra money. Took the DAT last week and it all worked out. I do really like algebra though so it probably depends on the person. I was able to do 40 problems in the QR section and only get a couple wrong, so I figured that was enough. I think the difficulty was on par with the DAT and the explanations were helpful for the few problems I wasn't sure how to even start.
Really? So, doing those quizzes once more and watching the videos should help? I am trying multiple outlets at this point. Thanks for the input.

Where did you find chad's QR videos? Did you pay for it?