Chad's Quizzes vs real DAT?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

babowc

Per angusta ad augusta
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
How similar are his quizzes vs the real thing? I feel like they're too easy, at least compared to Achiever.

I'm working em out, but so far, I'm doing OK to good. (~85-90% avg)
I was getting raped by Achiever, like 6 months ago.. and decided to put it down for TSP and Chad's quizzes.
I've not taken TSP yet, I plan on knocking out Chad's GC quizzes by tonight, before diving into TSP.

My test is in 5 days!

My 1st Achiever was 17TS :(
2nd achiever was 15TS :scared:

I took the qVault bio sample, and got a 18..

I'm not so much worried about PAT/RC/QR, but the SNS is driving me nuts..

Members don't see this ad.

How similar are his quizzes vs the real thing? I feel like they're too easy, at least compared to Achiever.

I'm working em out, but so far, I'm doing OK to good. (~85-90% avg)
I was getting raped by Achiever, like 6 months ago.. and decided to put it down for TSP and Chad's quizzes.
I've not taken TSP yet, I plan on knocking out Chad's GC quizzes by tonight, before diving into TSP.

My test is in 5 days!

My 1st Achiever was 17TS :(
2nd achiever was 15TS :scared:

I took the qVault bio sample, and got a 18..

I'm not so much worried about PAT/RC/QR, but the SNS is driving me nuts..

I did feel that Chad's quizzes were easier than the actual DAT overall. BUT I'd say about 70% of the chem/ochem questions were on par with chad's quizzes, but the other 30% is where you'll need Destroyer/Achiever and other excellent resources. I went in cold turkey (only did Chad's), but that's sooo risky imo.

you can do it man/girlll :D

Don't worry bud. I take my test in 5 days as well. Achiever is insanely ridiculous. I got a 18TS on the first achiever test after studying 3 months like a mad woman... I don't think Achiever is very representative of what you are going to make on the real exam. I started the second achiever test but got so frustrated I couldn't finish it.....lol... i plan on using it for the PAT section though

I really like qvault's bio section. I made a 19 on the first qvault test but you get better the more tests you take, because you kind of get familiar with the types of questions they ask and stuff.

Reactions: 1 user
Achiever is no fun and the DAT wont be as nearly as hard. Chads is easier than the DAT, but all of his quizzes and concepts hit the type of questions youll see for GC and OC.

I think Chads+Destroyer is perfect for those sections.
Do topscore since that is what youll more likely see on the DAT. Go back and understand the ques if you got it wrong on Topscore. They will have little tricks sometimes in the ques which are good to be familiar with

Good luck and ace the DATs