Chad's Video Quizzes Average Time

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jnaz

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So today is my first day of DAT stuying. So far so good. I'm following this 8 week program: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=945637

I'm worried about how long its taking me to complete the quizzes. I'm getting 100% on most of them (for various subjects) but its taking me about a minute per question. At the end of the quizzes it gives me an average quiz time of about 35seconds-1 minute.

Should I be worried that I'm taking too much time ? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

Don't worry as long as you get things right, I always found that feature annoying and distracting. With practice you will get faster.

Members don't see this ad :)
I absolutely loved Chad's videos - I really credit them with the scores that I ended up with. I think the best way to go about the quizzes is to focus on understanding the questions, especially the ones you get wrong. For the chemistry ones, realize that most of his quizzes focus on the math questions you will get, and not every chemistry question will require you to do math. His tips and tricks for remembering things that come up often really come in handy too. For QR, yes you do have to be speedy, but just learn how to estimate quickly.

The best way to practice timing is to take as many practice tests as you can. They have a good scope of different types of questions you will see and they are the right number of questions, etc. I would mainly use Chad's quizzes as practice and as a tool to teach yourself, not as a way to get an accurate guess on if you're going fast enough.

PERSONALLY, I highy think chad's videos are overrated (yes chem and ochem). if u do them and the quizzes ONLY, you will be anle to answer up to 80% of questions MAX. the other 20% u have to supplement with other sources.

I personally disagree with this. Chad's covered 100% of what was on both of my DATs. Every test is different though I guess. Chads will cover everything you need to know, more resources wouldn't be bad to increase speed though.