Chad's Videos

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ZFlink

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
My question is for those who have used Chad's Videos. Currently I am going through his videos and taking detailed notes. For gen chem, I have not been doing the quizzes because I have not had gen chem in about 2 1/2 years, so I wanted to just go through the material first and then spend time doing problems...but I do not know if this is a good idea. I know Chad says bite a little off at at time....but I do not have enough time to spend weeks and weeks on his videos.

How did everyone else use Chads videos?

Members don't see this ad.

watch them straight thru, watch it like on 1.5x its easy to understand and follow and take notes/pause as u do it. i dont think its worth it watching it once to understand and then watching it again to take notes--seems like a waste to me.

I would take the quiz for each section after watching the video. The material will be fresh in your mind and you'll get to practice it right away.

Members don't see this ad :)
I would take the quiz for each section after watching the video. The material will be fresh in your mind and you'll get to practice it right away.

that too

I watched them one time and took notes on what he was saying. Then I just studied those notes. I never took any of the quizzes. Also, I printed out the notes that he has available. From what I remember, they helped out quite a bit. Ohh yea, don't be afraid to use other resources to find additional questions regarding sections that you may find difficult. That is prob the best way to tackle chads.

I'm on Chapter 5 of his Gen. Chem videos, and what I do is take the quizzes after finishing the entire chapter. So for example, Chapter one has like 3 or 4 videos...I'd watch them all only once, take detailed notes, and then take all the quizzes associated with Chapter 1 prior to starting Chapter 2.

There's seriously 0 need for watching the videos more than once. Whenever I need to take really detailed notes on something he said, I simply pause it. Chad is very very clear in his lectures, so don't waste time going over them more than once (unless of course he goes over something stupid hard, which would probably show up in the O. Chem section, and even then I highly doubt it.)

whats chads videos?

the way to study for GC and OC in the DAT lol. I heard he is working on something for QR. I wish he would've done something for QR when I was studying for the DAT.

I tried posting a link but I don't think I'm allowed to do that on SDN. Google Chad's videos.