Chain Metrics

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Lexington2012

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
What metrics matter for each chain? I am more specifically interested in these ones:

Rite-Aid
Walgreens
CVS
Walmart

Members don't see this ad.

What metrics matter for each chain? I am more specifically interested in these ones:

Rite-Aid
Walgreens
CVS
Walmart

Sales for all of them. If you're sales are increasing every month...they will overlook almost everything else.

Walgreens, specficially.....1. sales....2. immunizations 3. RAISE score (mostly sales driven)....4. Wait time...5. Inventory/day supply on hand

Is the "RAISE Score" the same thing as the customer survey score?

Members don't see this ad :)
Walmart is input accuracy and vaccines. Oh my god vaccines have been getting out of hand as of late.

Pharmacy Metrics are like being the waterboy on the football team. It gives the petty, self-loathing (female) and little dicked (that would be male) pharmacists a chance to play with the big boy and large lady pharmacists.

Walmart is input accuracy and vaccines. Oh my god vaccines have been getting out of hand as of late.
I didn't even know they did immunizations. Thought I remember a year or two ago people saying that was a plus of working there.

I wonder if anyone has any input on indies that are doing 1 Rx every 60-90 seconds. Is that enough time to input and verify? I don't feel that it is.