Chance me

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

devz4lf

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

So I applied for this current cycle. I am doing a Masters program and projecting hopefully to get a 3.65 gpa for this semester. I have tons of shadowing experience, EMT, Research, various Dental organization participation. I have 20 AA and a 19 TS, 19 PAT. Undegrad gpa was a 3.3. What are my chances for schools like Temple, NYU and ASDOH?

Members don't see this ad.

Some would say chances are high, I agree , but I say nobody knows only the school staff!

Hello everyone,

So I applied for this current cycle. I am doing a Masters program and projecting hopefully to get a 3.65 gpa for this semester. I have tons of shadowing experience, EMT, Research, various Dental organization participation. I have 20 AA and a 19 TS, 19 PAT. Undegrad gpa was a 3.3. What are my chances for schools like Temple, NYU and ASDOH?

pretty good chance.

Members don't see this ad :)
If it helps, I have similar stats and I acquired an interview at NYU. I applied to all 3 of the schools you listed and ,although I only received an interview from NYU, I haven't been rejected by the other 2.
Happy Holidays!

I think you are all set for at least 1 acceptance.

Thank you guys. Hopefully Ill hear something:)