Chance of having a same DAT set?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ldm0208

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I took my first DAT on May 20 and got FRAP and ethics test..I scored ok but screwed the english section so I am retaking it in Aug. I really don't want that frap and ethics test. I know this might be a stupid question, but does anybody know the chance of having a same set again? I hope they have a system, which remembers each individual's DAT history in order to avoid giving a same test again..

Members don't see this ad.

I took my first DAT on May 20 and got FRAP and ethics test..I scored ok but screwed the english section so I am retaking it in Aug. I really don't want that frap and ethics test. I know this might be a stupid question, but does anybody know the chance of having a same set again? I hope they have a system, which remembers each individual's DAT history in order to avoid giving a same test again..
IT sounds logical that no one should get any of the questions on their first exam again. That just sounds logical for me, and I hope they are not stupid to give you the same CRAP again. Lol