Chances at CCOM post interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bigbody

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I recently interviewed at CCOM and was wondering if anyone knew what the statistics or likelihood for admission is after being interviewed. I think the interview went pretty well but I know a lot of well qualified people really want to go there.

Also, for those of you who have been accepted, do you know approximately at what time of the month the adcom meets. It seems like the admission office is pretending not to know, or maybe they really don't know. Finally, how long does it take to get notification post adcom meeting?

Members don't see this ad.

bigbody said:
I recently interviewed at CCOM and was wondering if anyone knew what the statistics or likelihood for admission is after being interviewed. I think the interview went pretty well but I know a lot of well qualified people really want to go there.

Also, for those of you who have been accepted, do you know approximately at what time of the month the adcom meets. It seems like the admission office is pretending not to know, or maybe they really don't know. Finally, how long does it take to get notification post adcom meeting?

I think at this stage of the game, your acceptance entirely depends on how your interview went. I interviewed around 11/10 (?) and they called me a week later to let me know I was accepted. So I think I interviewed right before the adcoms met. From what they told me when I was there, if you were invited for an interview, they thought you were qualified to be there and they just wanted to get to know us. Good Luck!

mocheese said:
I think at this stage of the game, your acceptance entirely depends on how your interview went. I interviewed around 11/10 (?) and they called me a week later to let me know I was accepted. So I think I interviewed right before the adcoms met. From what they told me when I was there, if you were invited for an interview, they thought you were qualified to be there and they just wanted to get to know us. Good Luck![/QUOTE

When you say this stage of the game, are you saying its late and that good interviews mean you're likely to get in?

bigbody said:
mocheese said:
I think at this stage of the game, your acceptance entirely depends on how your interview went. I interviewed around 11/10 (?) and they called me a week later to let me know I was accepted. So I think I interviewed right before the adcoms met. From what they told me when I was there, if you were invited for an interview, they thought you were qualified to be there and they just wanted to get to know us. Good Luck![/QUOTE

When you say this stage of the game, are you saying its late and that good interviews mean you're likely to get in?

Sorry. It is only in the middle of the interview cycle, so they have by no means filled up their class. There are still plenty of openings, so it is still your seat to lose at this point, lack of vacancy is not an issue. I know its easy for me to say, but try not to analyze it so much or you will go insane. Whats done is done, just sit back wait.