1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

chances at UMDNJ for post- dec

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by crestwhite, Dec 3, 2008.

1. crestwhite

7+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Hey guys,

I have not heard back from UMDNJ. I was wondering waht are my chances of getting accepted if I were to have post-dec interview considering I am from NY ;[

also, i called stony after being interviewed there and Patricia told me that there was no decision made on my application. is this a sign of rejection?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. RMPredent2009

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    I am a little frustrated with UMDNJ myself. I did an internship there in January and expected them to be one of the first schools I heard from. All I've gotten is a "received/application under review" update on AADSAS two days ago! Lammmeee. Anyway, I know quite a few people that were interviewed in January and got in. Good Luck!

4. crestwhite

7+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    sigh.. i was really hoping for umdnj before dec. but i guess i applied late.

can anyone tell me what about stony? can i assume rejection if no decision was made after interviewed :scared: