Chances for Brown PLME, Northwestern HPME, Stanford, Columbia, Dartmouth, Emory!

nitcomp

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
f

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I don't do chances (bcos I'm just not that good), but I would recommend that you consider a humanities/lit subject test. A strong score in one of those fields would help you stand out a little better from the standard math-science gang.

..wow.. You're incredible! U definitely have a huge chance to get in! Im a rising senior too

Members don't see this ad :)
@indya

Thank you for your input. Yes, true, those Florida schools do have a state program. I forgot to mention them as I did not know the exact name.

True, it is hard to find that many ECs in India. You need to have contacts to reach certain people and association otherwise you would wind up in a highly beauracratic process and never get a chance at any institution.

Oh and by the way, to be honest, I wouldn't mind becoming a doctor from ANY guaranteed program; it takes a lot of load off your back. No prep or minimal prep for MCAT, no tension of applying to like 30 schools for med. school, none of that.

Oh and those 2 points: I am sure you know how the IB system works, but what they do is give you points on a maximum of 42 ( 6 subjects with a maximum of 7 points in each) and another maximum of 3 points to make a final total maximum of 45. My predicted for those 3 extra points would most likely be 3. So, that would be a sum total of 43/45.

(oh and i know a friend from my school in India who got in UMichigan-ann arbor ED with a predicted of 36/45 when the 'actual' results were actually 32/45; a 4 point difference is huge)

BUMP! Could some else help me out? Give me some perspective on this? :)