Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone! Getting into pharmacy is one of my dreamsbut Im not sure if Im ready to apply this year. Here are my stats:
stats:
Golden, CO resident asian female
GPA: 3.45 (I know it sucks) at the CO School of Mines, finished 1st year there, declared chemistry, but thinking of switching
AP (if anyone knows more about how you got out of prereqs using AP scores, please tell me):
Chemistry 5
Biology 4
Calculus 3
English Lang 5
Environmental Sci 5
US History 5
European History 4
Spanish Lang 4
Transcript:
Fall 2005:
Organic chem. I: B
Calc II Honors: B
Independent Study (research): A
Microecon: A
Environmental sci: A
Spring 2006:
Organic chem. II: B
Physics I: B
Calc III honors: B
Honors class: A
Independent Study: A
Extracurrics
- Director of Public Relations with JYI (go check out www.jyi.org or email me at [email protected] if you want to get involved with science journalism)
- Volunteering at a medical clinic (doing both pharmacy and stalking a doctor) for the past few months, planning to continue it in the school year
- Did polymers research with a professor at Mines during my first year trying to decide if I want to stay with the project
- Two internships at the Department of Health doing environmental PR and some pharmaceutical stuff during the summer
do you think i'll be able to get into CU-SOP and Albany College of Pharmacy (with my comparatively low GPA and such)?
Thanks!!
stats:
Golden, CO resident asian female
GPA: 3.45 (I know it sucks) at the CO School of Mines, finished 1st year there, declared chemistry, but thinking of switching
AP (if anyone knows more about how you got out of prereqs using AP scores, please tell me):
Chemistry 5
Biology 4
Calculus 3
English Lang 5
Environmental Sci 5
US History 5
European History 4
Spanish Lang 4
Transcript:
Fall 2005:
Organic chem. I: B
Calc II Honors: B
Independent Study (research): A
Microecon: A
Environmental sci: A
Spring 2006:
Organic chem. II: B
Physics I: B
Calc III honors: B
Honors class: A
Independent Study: A
Extracurrics
- Director of Public Relations with JYI (go check out www.jyi.org or email me at [email protected] if you want to get involved with science journalism)
- Volunteering at a medical clinic (doing both pharmacy and stalking a doctor) for the past few months, planning to continue it in the school year
- Did polymers research with a professor at Mines during my first year trying to decide if I want to stay with the project
- Two internships at the Department of Health doing environmental PR and some pharmaceutical stuff during the summer
do you think i'll be able to get into CU-SOP and Albany College of Pharmacy (with my comparatively low GPA and such)?
Thanks!!