Chances for DPT admission?

Started by DavJ
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DavJ

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,

I just took the GRE yesterday and did not perform as well as I had hoped... But I am still determined to apply during this cycle, as I plan on retaking it about 21 days from now. I'm certainly hoping for 150+ in both sections. Please let me know what you all think.

Stats:
  • Major: Exercise Science
  • GPA: 3.84 overall, 3.73 prerequisites
  • GRE: 296 (145 V/151 Q) (still waiting on AW scores)
  • 3 Letters of Recommendation (1 PT, 1 professor, 1 former supervisor)
  • 150 Observational Hours (and counting)
  • Other: CPR/AED/BLS certified
Applying to: GSU, Emory, Mercer, Augusta U, UNG, Brenau, Armstrong St U
 
Chances are high for UNG except they fill their class from ED. You have a good GPA for Mercer and Emory but your GRE is pretty low. You stand a good shot if you retake your GRE and do well. Even better if you have good EC's


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk