Chances for Goucher program?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PtrainerNY

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What sort of GPA do you need for the Goucher program?

I read on this board where most people have about a 3.6 or so. Is there a cutoff for the most part?
 
I don't think there is a strict cutoff, but I would say that my classmates in general have >3.5. Keep in mind that the GPA is just part of the application; your extracurriculars and motivation for going into medicine matter too. A 3.9 GPA with little clinical experience or incoherent story for wanting to be a doctor will not get you in. Good luck!