Chances of getting admitted after Interview?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

throwawayacc2

Reaction score
Just a quick question: I think I had some ups and downs during my interview at midwest- ill and I'm freaking out about it.

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
What's done is done, you can't do anything else about it. Things happen during an interview, you're nervous, you don't know what to expect, etc. It's okay. Take a deep breath and know that you're one step closer to your end goal. Try to go do something non-school related to take your mind off things.

Based on my experience, what you think happened vs. what actually happened is probably a lot smaller than you think. I really wouldn't give it so much thought to be anxious about it. Trust the process and trust yourself, deep breath.

Reactions: 2 users
Just a quick question: I think I had some ups and downs during my interview at midwest- ill and I'm freaking out about it.
Don't be too harsh on yourself. Interviewers understand that most students are nervous and take that into consideration. As long as you didn't insult the interviewer or make a major faux pas, relax and I'm sure you did fine.

Good luck

Nancy

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I don't know what you mean by your experience, but I want to know if you felt welcomed and affirmed after your interview day. Was the experience bad enough for you not to attend if your got an offer? That's what is most important.

Dental school will have its up and downs too. The issue is whether you trust the faculty and staff to keep you going when you question yourself and make mistakes.

SDN Trust the Process English.png

Last edited:
there's no way of telling
trust the process...