Chances of getting in pathology residency program

Started by diku88
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

diku88

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I am a MD pathology graduate from my home country. My step 1 score is 259. I will be having about 6 months of USCE in pathology by next year. But I have have failed CS once. Hoping that I clear CS next time around and get a decent step 2ck score. what are my chances of getting matched for pathology residency for 2016? Can anyone plz guide me as to which programs accept students with more than 1 CS attempts for pathology residency programs.
thanks a lot