Chances of getting in?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I didn’t do as well as I would’ve hoped on the OAT I got 310/320 TS/AA. I have a 3.65 gpa and a good amount of shadowing hours. I’m applying to NOVA, OSU, UHCO, UAB, and SCO. Do I still have a good chance at getting in?
I'd say yes. Probably for more than one of them.
 
Most schools entertain applicants with an AA of 300 or higher, that coupled with a 3.65 GPA means that several of the above would probably, at a minimum, invite for an interview and 2 or 3 would accept into the upcoming class. There are people who get into Optometry school with sub 300 OAT scores but higher GPA and excellent extra curricular activities.