Chances of getting into School

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Wyl

Reaction score
What are the chances of getting in or has anyone heard of someone getting in with
18aa
17ts
16bio
19gc
17oc
20rc
20qr
19pat

SGPA 3.21
OGPA 3.43

Members don't see this ad.

What are the chances of getting in or has anyone heard of someone getting in with
18aa
17ts
16bio
19gc
17oc
20rc
20qr
19pat

SGPA 3.21
OGPA 3.43
I don't know....I've seen some getting interviews with similar scores or GPAs, but usually one of their stats (DAT or GPA) is above average.

What about community service/volunteer hours, shadowing hours, work experience, etc.?

Have you applied anywhere yet?

I don't know....I've seen some getting interviews with similar scores or GPAs, but usually one of their stats (DAT or GPA) is above average.

What about community service/volunteer hours, shadowing hours, work experience, etc.?

Have you applied anywhere yet?
Yes, I’ve applied to 24 different schools. The application was submitted back in June but it did not get completed till September due to the dental application program. But I still haven’t heard anything an it’s been a month. It all says “under review”
I have over 2000 hours shadowing and working as an assistant . I’m also a lab tech

Members don't see this ad :)
Your TS is pretty low, especially paired with your sGPA. I would consider retaking the DAT if you feel confident you can get your scores up. Best of luck!

I agree with Kaylee, your TS score is low and tells schools that you may struggle with science classes in dental school. If I were you, I would schedule a DAT retake for December during winter break and nail it out of the park. It may land you some post-dec interviews