Chances with my stats?

Started by murphy541
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

murphy541

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,
As interviews are approaching, I'm getting increasingly nervous with my stats.
Can anyone offer any advice, insight, or similar stats to ease my mind?

GPA-3.266
PCAT Composite- 84

Cheers 🙂
 
Hi all,
As interviews are approaching, I'm getting increasingly nervous with my stats.
Can anyone offer any advice, insight, or similar stats to ease my mind?

GPA-3.266
PCAT Composite- 84

Cheers 🙂

there is no doubt that you will get admitted into multiple schools.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,
As interviews are approaching, I'm getting increasingly nervous with my stats.
Can anyone offer any advice, insight, or similar stats to ease my mind?

GPA-3.266
PCAT Composite- 84

Cheers 🙂

3.0+ GPA + 80+ PCAT = You'll be accepted somewhere
 
Last edited:
Yes, like everyone else said, you will be accepted somewhere. Compared to your stats, I have a higher GPA but a lower PCAT, and I've received a couple of interviews so far! So you should be fine! 🙂