Chances?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dmasterpeezy

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Recently took the DAT. Got a 20 AA, 20 TS and 19 on PAT. Currently a UCLA student with a 3.6 overall GPA, but im also a transfer student and my transfer GPA was a 3.93. Does anyone know how they calculate the GPA if youre a transfer student and have taken some of your science classes at a community college? Also does anyone have any info on schools in California? UCLA, SF, USC, UOP... Am i competitive enough for these schools, or any schools in California for that matter?

Members don't see this ad.

How's your trend? If you had a 3.93 at cc and it has then dropped to 3.6, does that mean you have been struggling recently? I think you have a shot at USC and UOP, but ucla might be a bit difficult but definitely good enough for them to look at your app.

Well UCLA is a bit harder than a CC so my GPA did dropped a bit, but im hoping the average of the two GPA's will make my GPA much higher no? I just dont know how its calculated really.