Jul 4, 2009
Status
Pre-Optometry
hello lovely people! haha so i submitted my app a couple weeks ago and it recently got sent to schools so they started emailing me...but the address i put on my application was my school address and now im on break so im at home (far from school). does everyone contact you through email for invitations for interviews/rejection or do some schools only snail mail you? I'm thinking all the schools email first and send out a snail mail but if there are schools that only do snail mail im thinking i should change my address since i wont be back at school til january...any advice? thanks in advance! :]

Nov 18, 2010
Status
Optometry Student
I know ICO sends out snail mail..at least for a rejection letter i noticed..haha..your best bet is contacting the schools to inform them that if there's any updates to contact you via email/phone and explain to them that you wont be back at that address until..well...whenever you'll be back...that's my piece of advice

Feb 8, 2010
Status
It truly depends on the school. I received emails from each of the five schools I applied to, but two of them said something along the lines of, "you're invited to an interview, look out for snail mail for available dates." In that case, I suppose you could just call the school, but I agree with the above poster that you should probably just let them know now that you'll be unable to receive mail.