1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Change in LOR

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by Carbohydrates, Aug 19, 2015.

1. Carbohydrates

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    So I asked this professor to write me a letter, and she said ok but I havent heard anything from her all summer and have asked a different prof to write for me.

My question is now I removed the old one off my app and add the new one, what if the old prof decided to upload, would she be able to upload it? Is it gonna be a problem?

Thanks so much for helping me.

2. dent--girl7

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Did you already submit your application? If not, you can delete the old professor from the Letters of Evaluation section on your app and add the information for the new professor (they will then receive the link to upload their LOR). If you've already submitted, you may need to call AADSAS and have them make the change.

3. dentjo

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    You can add/delete even after you have submitted your application so you don't need to call them. Also, once you have deleted the professors name, the link that they received should no longer be valid. You can always email them telling them politely that you have decided to change professors because you were short on time.

4. whitepapertree

The old professor actually gets an email saying that you have withdrawn their evaluation request.

DetermineDent likes this.
  5. Carbohydrates

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Awesome. Thanks you guys so much.