Changes in DAT/Kaplan

Started by idahoeboy1
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

idahoeboy1

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey, I just stumbled on this site from Google-seems like some good info on here. My question is this; my sister and brother-in-law gave me their Kaplan study course from 1995 (copyright date) and I am trying to decide if its worth spending the money to buy a newer version. If anyone has any info or ideas, I would appreciate it. Also, is a month long enough to prepare for the DAT if I'm spending a couple hours a day?

Thanks
 
I don't know what's in the 1995 copy, but you can just go to the bookstore and compare the versions. At any rate, it's a fairly cheap investment ($60?), so if they are different, I'd say it's worth it. Also, there are usually a lot of folks that can sell you that stuff cheaper in the For Sale forum.