Changing activity description as reapplicant

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SimpleButterscotch36

New Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I plan to reapply to med schools next cycle.
Last cycle, I had listed an experience of caring for a family member as clinical, since I worked through an agency.
Would it look bad to med schools if, in my next application, I omit that detail/change the activity description so it doesn't sound like I was caring for a relative? After all, my work was an actual job with a caregiving agency.
 
I plan to reapply to med schools next cycle.
Last cycle, I had listed an experience of caring for a family member as clinical, since I worked through an agency.
Would it look bad to med schools if, in my next application, I omit that detail/change the activity description so it doesn't sound like I was caring for a relative? After all, my work was an actual job with a caregiving agency.
I would not recommend hiding this fact.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad