Changing an Interview Date

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sunnyskies26

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is it acceptable to call a school and ask for a different interview date? I was offered an interview at Drexel last week for 10/11 and booked my flight and everything this past weekend. Today I received an email from Rosalind Franklin for an interview on 10/12... however my flight is already booked and it's $250 to change my flight. I'm from California so it's not exactly easy to get to either of these schools haha.

If I have to change it I of course will because I want to interview at both schools, but I'm just curious if asking for a date change is frowned upon or not. Thanks!