Changing email address

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SanOnofre2002

Huge member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm being forced to change my email at the end of the month due to a new cable provider. On AADSAS it says you can update your email and they will notify schools on the next mailing. I don't feel too confident in AADSAS though. Does anyone have experience w/ this? Would you guys recommend emailing (or snail mail) each school w/ the new address? I don't want to annoy them w/ duplicate notifications but missing an important email could be crucial.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm being forced to change my email at the end of the month due to a new cable provider. On AADSAS it says you can update your email and they will notify schools on the next mailing. I don't feel too confident in AADSAS though. Does anyone have experience w/ this? Would you guys recommend emailing (or snail mail) each school w/ the new address? I don't want to annoy them w/ duplicate notifications but missing an important email could be crucial.

Call the schools and let them know.