Changing planned coursework

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SleckBleh

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
The AADSAS hasn't sent out any applications yet to individual schools but they have all my information. Is it possible in that case (since no applications were sent out yet to individual schools) to change my planned coursework if I call them? I know the academic update happens in November but I wasn't sure if it was a rule which applied only for the schools which they already sent your application to.

Members don't see this ad.

The AADSAS hasn't sent out any applications yet to individual schools but they have all my information. Is it possible in that case (since no applications were sent out yet to individual schools) to change my planned coursework if I call them? I know the academic update happens in November but I wasn't sure if it was a rule which applied only for the schools which they already sent your application to.

Call tomorrow morning, they are sometimes able to kick back your application back to an editable state.

Call tomorrow morning, they are sometimes able to kick back your application back to an editable state.

Thanks for the quick reply. I will give them a call tomorrow and hope that they are flexible.