Changing SF match info on online app after submission

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

guitarguy23

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I realize they say this can't be altered, but my class rank changed and I just found out today after submitting yesterday! I want programs to know this, is there any way I could have this altered if I contact SF Match? Any other things I could do? I realize this would most likely show up in my deans letter but I want to be sure programs are aware of it.

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks.
 
I sent in my app and the following day realized that I had entered in the wrong zip code for my home mailing address. I called SFmatch first thing in the morning (8:30 am pacific time) and they allowed me to change it. I think the important thing is that you call them ASAP before it gets dispersed to programs. Call tomorrow.