CHAPMAN - ADOBE CONNECT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pt12345678

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got a "meeting invitation" from Chapman called Adobe Connect. The email reads: "Adobe Connect - Meeting Invitation to Chapman University Doctoral of Physical Therapy Admissions." Has anyone else received this email/know what it is? It sounds like a chance to hear from current DPT students, but I'm not entirely sure.
 
I got a "meeting invitation" from Chapman called Adobe Connect. The email reads: "Adobe Connect - Meeting Invitation to Chapman University Doctoral of Physical Therapy Admissions." Has anyone else received this email/know what it is? It sounds like a chance to hear from current DPT students, but I'm not entirely sure.

I received the same email also! I’m curious to know more about the event.