Chapman DPT 2017-2018 cycle

Started by SeeAllie
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SeeAllie

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone heard anything for chapman? I know they have made their ED already, but I haven't heard much afterword
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got an email from chapman on Oct 29 stating that my application is still under review and that they haven't made decisions yet. That was over a month ago so I am hoping for good news soon!
 
I got an email from chapman on Oct 29 stating that my application is still under review and that they haven't made decisions yet. That was over a month ago so I am hoping for good news soon!

Have you finished all of your pre-reqs?

From what I understand they will be making decisions toward the end of December all the way through the end of January for regular admissions. I applied for Summer and Fall. Waiting to hear back, but thinking I won't hear anything until after I submit my Academic Update through PTCAS. Their last email to me said that my application is still under review, and that my PTCAS profile shows that I still have pre requisites in progress and that I should familiarize myself with the academic update process. Deadline to complete pre-reqs is 1/28/2018.
 
Have you finished all of your pre-reqs?

From what I understand they will be making decisions toward the end of December all the way through the end of January for regular admissions. I applied for Summer and Fall. Waiting to hear back, but thinking I won't hear anything until after I submit my Academic Update through PTCAS. Their last email to me said that my application is still under review, and that my PTCAS profile shows that I still have pre requisites in progress and that I should familiarize myself with the academic update process. Deadline to complete pre-reqs is 1/28/2018.
Yes I am done with my pre-reqs! Good luck to you =) January is gonna be an exciting month!
 
Have you finished all of your pre-reqs?

From what I understand they will be making decisions toward the end of December all the way through the end of January for regular admissions. I applied for Summer and Fall. Waiting to hear back, but thinking I won't hear anything until after I submit my Academic Update through PTCAS. Their last email to me said that my application is still under review, and that my PTCAS profile shows that I still have pre requisites in progress and that I should familiarize myself with the academic update process. Deadline to complete pre-reqs is 1/28/2018.
Interesting, I'm currently finishing up one final prereq right now and they haven't e-mailed me anything yet.