Chapman DPT Acceptance

Started by IdaCal
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I was waitlisted at Chapman and I have been trying to reach Serena for the past few weeks via email and telephone and just can't. Is she still working there? I haven't heard anything from them since March
 
From what I understand Serena is still there, but I do know she has been out of the office for a while. She's also the only person in admissions working with getting everything ready for this next incoming class so she may just be really busy. I would just continue calling in every couple days until you are able to get a hold of her. Hope all goes well