Chapman U (2018-2019)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PAPERCLIP_DPT

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone been able to contact or has heard from Chapman U? I have tried calling on multiple occasions but the phone number listed on PTCAS always shoots to voicemail after a few rings.

If anyone has heard from Chapman U, do you know the timeline on when they are sending out acceptances? I haven't received any sort of communication from them. A good portion of the schools I applied to have at least notified me that my application has been received. I applied back in August.

Any information would be helpful!

Members don't see this ad.

I applied for the fall cohort and haven’t received an email stating they received my application either. All I know is they’ll notify us with decisions in January.

I applied for the fall cohort and haven’t received an email stating they received my application either. All I know is they’ll notify us with decisions in January.

Darn, do you know where they said they'll notify decisions in January at? I can't seem to find it. I was hoping to call to see if decisions might be released earlier in December.

Members don't see this ad :)
I believe they mentioned it during an online info session. I found this on their website’s FAQ section too:

When are application decisions made?
Application decisions will start in December/January to fill the summer and fall cohorts. Admissions offers will be made over a period of weeks or months and will conclude when the class roster is full.

Reactions: 1 user
Actually, i emailed them and they told me they would start notifying in november

Reactions: 1 user
I was accepted and had sent my deposit for Summer cohort. I will be dropping it so hope someone gets off the waitlist :)