Chapman University applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

oschrndz

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard from Chapman Univ?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm still waiting to hear back from Chapman as well, and I technically meet their priority admission requirements. They told me that we should all know by the end of this month or early February. Good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
My friend was accepted as of yesterday but I've still not heard anything yet.

So nervous!:scared:

How was your friend notified - letter? phone call? email?

How do you sign up on the Chapman Webadvisor Page? I never received an email about that.

Do you think regular applicants will still be accepted? I am a regular applicant also and really want to go to Chapman! I'm hoping there are not already 50 priority applicants that want to go to Chapman. Also, how does the priority applicant admission work? What if we(regular applicants) have a better personal statement or more observation hours? Do priority applicants automatically get accepted before us?

Anyone have any new info on Chapman acceptances?

Congrats! How were you notified? I've been checking my e-mail and admissions status like crazy!

Members don't see this ad :)
I was emailed yesterday afternoon saying a packet will follow in the mail :)

To check your status, go to Chapman's WebAdvisor and use the login info they mailed awhile ago - I think it was November when I got mine. It's on a green piece of paper. Although it probably won't help much because mine still says "Decision Pending"

Has anyone who was a priority applicant still not heard anything?

Just got an email from Serena. Turns out my pre-req GPA wasn't high enough for priority admission. Regular admissions decisions are being mailed out at the end of the month. Woo hoo, I can stop camping out by my mailbox for a while.

Thanks for the heads up. I'm been rushing to get my mail everyday as well.

i was a non-priority applicant and got accepted via email by Serena a week ago and said that a letter should come in the mail shortly. i missed the priority admission by 10 points on my GRE.

Congrats on your acceptance! What were your GRE scores?

I just got my acceptance email from Serena this morning. It is my first acceptance, finally a payoff for the long road traveled!

Anyone know how long it takes for the Chapman financial aid department (or the FA departments at other universities for that matter...) to determine scholarship/aid packages?

I just got my acceptance email from Serena this morning. It is my first acceptance, finally a payoff for the long road traveled!

Congrats! Do you mind if I ask what your stats are?

I recently just got my acceptance email from Serena. So what are the pros and cons of Chapman, is anyone else choosing between socal schools?

Is anyone else still waiting for a decision?:scared:

I got my acceptance email this past Monday March 1st. I met with Serena yesterday and she told me that they have rolling acceptance all the way up till August :eek:, which I find insane. I haven't heard back from the other schools I've applied to though.

i just declined Chapman today, so if anybody is on the wait list...i hope you get my spot. Congrats everyone.

I got my acceptance email this past Monday March 1st. I met with Serena yesterday and she told me that they have rolling acceptance all the way up till August :eek:, which I find insane. I haven't heard back from the other schools I've applied to though.

Oh wow! Congrats! May I ask what your stats are?

Got an email that I was waitlisted. Hopefully by next week they will have the rankings for the waitlist.

I am still waiting.
I've tried calling and leaving a message - no return
I've tried e-mailing twice - no return
I don't know what's going on but I'm not too hopeful.

I am still waiting on Chapman, too.

I was told I will be sent notice by April 1st.

my stats:

overall gpa: 3.19
pre-req gpa: 3.89
gre verbal: 510
gre math: 610
Around 800+ hours of experience.
This was enough to get me in. :smuggrin:

I have still not heard anything from Chapman, although I am not too worried since I have been accepted to other schools. However, it is still upsetting that they have not responded to my calls and emails about the lack of response.

Has anyone heard anything about the wait list status?