Chapman University Pharmacy Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ns96

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello! I have an interview coming up at Chapman University for the PharmD program. I know there are 2-25 min interviews and a group activity, but does anyone know what the group activity is like? What to expect? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

8A08EFB8-7625-4BAD-9375-F622B8054FB2.jpeg
Hello! I have an interview coming up at Chapman University for the PharmD program. I know there are 2-25 min interviews and a group activity, but does anyone know what the group activity is like? What to expect? Thanks!

I don’t know about the interview itself, but after you graduate, it looks like you’ll be able to put a pretty license plate holder on a very fancy car.

Reactions: 1 user
from what I have heard - they have a less than stellar reputation - but seriously - I would look at state schools

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
It's basically an auction. You guys all get to bid for how much you're willing to pay in tuition. Highest bidder wins acceptance into Chapman University.

Don't worry about the price tag though. If you win the auction, they'll fight for you with the government to make sure that you secure a student loan package large enough to cover not only the tuition you bid but also your sky high room and board in Orange County.

Expect to have $200K in loans and have everyone laugh at your choice of pharmacy school.

Most of the posters here, including myself, have zero respect for their associate dean who used to post here, and therefore cannot recommend this school. Read some of his posts and you will see. We find his view of pharmacy to be filled with deception, dishonesty, and no integrity.

Reactions: 2 users
Expect to have $200K in loans and have everyone laugh at your choice of pharmacy school.

Most of the posters here, including myself, have zero respect for their associate dean who used to post here, and therefore cannot recommend this school. Read some of his posts and you will see. We find his view of pharmacy to be filled with deception, dishonesty, and no integrity.

In other words, OP, you will forever be laughed at as the student who went to the school that is so desperate to fill their seats that the associate dean had to come onto this forum to sell his school like a used car salesman.

In other words, OP, you will forever be laughed at as the student who went to the school that is so desperate to fill their seats that the associate dean had to come onto this forum to sell his school like a used car salesman.
That is a insult to used car salesman. At least they have a product, Chapman just sells a piece of paper.

That is a insult to used car salesman. At least they have a product, Chapman just sells a piece of paper.

Used cars also generally do not cost $200k. Auto loans are also dischargeable under bankruptcy unlike student loans.

The school is get rich quick scheme from the president +Investors. What a disgrace. Why do we even need another pharmacy school when there is a crazy saturation in job market, especially around OC area.