Chapman University

Started by aym16
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

aym16

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone heard back from Chapman University? For their fall class (not summer or spring).
 
I got an email stating they received my academic update, and that no acceptances/denials will be sent until the academic update is closed so all applicants can submit their grades.waiting game sucks!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got an email stating they received my academic update, and that no acceptances/denials will be sent until the academic update is closed so all applicants can submit their grades.waiting game sucks!
Their website lists that the PTCAS academic update period ends 2/14, so it sounds like we have a few more weeks to wait it out. Also, did you submit anything to Chapman directly for your academic update? I have yet to receive any communication from them regarding my application.
 
Hey. I did do it through ptcas, but I also sent an email to chapman letting them know that I finished the two classes I had in session in fall, and the grades I received for them because my update wasn’t done at the time. But they sent me an email after clarifying they received all my updates from ptcas so now it’s just waiting.
 
Hey all,
I just received a call from Chapman about my waitlist position and learned that like Long Beach State, they also do it by tiers. I am currently in the first tier. I asked to see the approximate number of students that get pulled off the list each year but they couldn't give me an estimated number and said that they're gone from through a couple of tiers in the past to not pulling anyone off in the past.
 
Thanks for the update! Are you on the waitlist for summer or fall?

Hey all,
I just received a call from Chapman about my waitlist position and learned that like Long Beach State, they also do it by tiers. I am currently in the first tier. I asked to see the approximate number of students that get pulled off the list each year but they couldn't give me an estimated number and said that they're gone from through a couple of tiers in the past to not pulling anyone off in the past.
e