Apr 13, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Hello!
Just wanted to start a thread on anyone applying to CDU's Enhanced Post-bacc this cycle. It has not been posted on the post-bacc liaison site, I called and they told me it should be up by last week so I wondering where we would go to apply?

If anyone has any prior experiences with this program, it would be extremely helpful to post in this thread as there is not as much information on this program.

Dec 8, 2020
@pinkfreud222 I have a friend currently in the program and he shared their calendar with me. The application should have opened on 12/12, but as you said, it's not available yet. My best guess is that with the term winding down and schools shutting down for winter break, it just got overlooked. I'd prepare for it to open up first week of January, when everybody is back and they likely get more questions from others wondering the same.

I'll be applying this cycle as well so good luck to us!

Reactions: 1 user
May 20, 2019
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Just checked today and applications are finally open! Surprised we have to complete CASPer since there's no mention of it on their website.

@ubedaaa is your friend enjoying the program? I've yet to come across anyone who's done CDU's PB and I'm curious about the experience.

About the Ads
Dec 8, 2020
@JJkae their website mentions PBCas somewhere, I've seen a sentence on it haha. As for my friend, I would assume so haha, I tend to try and not bother since I know they're grinding away. I'm gonna get some info. from him and see what his experience has been these last few months!

Apr 13, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Just checked today and applications are finally open! Surprised we have to complete CASPer since there's no mention of it on their website.

@ubedaaa is your friend enjoying the program? I've yet to come across anyone who's done CDU's PB and I'm curious about the experience.
where does it say we have to complete CASPer?

May 20, 2019
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Yeah if anyone knows about waivers, please let us know. Thinking of just not applying due to costs and requirements.

Anyone have trouble getting responses from CDU? I've emailed them about 3 times and they've yet to respond to any of my questions.

Dec 29, 2020
hi! I am trying to register to take the CASPER exam but I don't see Charles Drew as an option on the website. Is anyone else having on issue with this?

Apr 13, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
I couldnt find it either... was thinking of calling them tomorrow and see what they say

About the Ads
Jan 9, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Doesn't look like this program has many upper division classes. Anyone know if more classes are available to take beyond what they say on their website?

Feb 2, 2021
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Does anyone know if you are required to take the MCAT for this program before applying? I talked to a representative and they said you do, but the website doesn't mention anything about that?

Apr 13, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
No you don't.... I think they meant that you can't have taken the mcat more than once. The application didn't require you to submit an MCAT score
@fossom1234

Apr 13, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
it also says you do need to have any science courses to apply (under the FAQs tab) meaning taking the mcat isn't a requirement

CAgirlMx

2+ Year Member
Jun 21, 2018
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Hi everyone,

Do you guys know if we need to complete CASPER in order to submit our apps or can we submit the confirmation that we've signed up? I've emailed the program but have not received a response yet.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads