Charles Drew University Post Bacc

Started by dahmsom
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dahmsom

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi Everyone,
Im in need of advice.. The post bacc is 530+ per unit, however the success rate of matriculating to medical school is 48% .. which is kind of throwing me off 🙁.. I don't know what to do? Any advice?
 
Last edited:
Hey! I'm in the same boat. If I find anything in the other threads I'll let you know.
 
Wow I didnt know it was so low. I received an interview from this school. But there's not much info about it on these forums.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi! I'm starting the Charles Drew University post-bacc program in August 24th and I was not under the impression that it was that low. Where did you find that statistic? Thank you!
 
Did anyone gain any information on this? My interview is next week. Those of you who have gone through it already can you share any tips/questions? Also how did you prepare for the placement exam?
 
Hello, do anyone have any information? Any previous or current students in this program like to give their opinion on this program???