charlie murphy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

snakeplissken6

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
another mcat question:

for those of you that took it, what did you see most often (i,e subjects that were on your practice tests that also were on your exam)

another way to state this: some prep companies say acids are a biggie. did you find this or other examples of this to be true?

Members don't see this ad.

snakeplissken6 said:
another mcat question:

for those of you that took it, what did you see most often (i,e subjects that were on your practice tests that also were on your exam)

another way to state this: some prep companies say acids are a biggie. did you find this or other examples of this to be true?

You should be comfortable with pH, pKa, etc. Having that knowledge MAY help you on a passage. It all depends on being lucky enough to get a test that tests you on stuff you know. In this case, I'd say that you should know acids.

USCtrainer said:
"Darkness everybody, Darkness!!!!"
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

"Cocaine's a helluva drug..." :D

YOU RAW... DARKNESS... YOU... DELIRIOUS... :laugh:

To the answer the OP's question, I would advise knowing circuits and Kirchoff's law cold (those passages are killers).

gluon999 said:
YOU RAW... DARKNESS... YOU... DELIRIOUS... :laugh:

To the answer the OP's question, I would advise knowing circuits and Kirchoff's law cold (those passages are killers).

prince man....he can ball..

what about optics, torque and anatomy? all my practice tests seem to have something on that. and stero isomers....anything like that on the real thing?