Chatham Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

futuredpt1313

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know how many applicants Chatham invites to their interview?

Members don't see this ad.

When I interviewed it was 40, the next year it was 60 and then last year it may have been 100ish. I know they do around 100-120 for the January interview date.

I called and they said around 150 applicants total.

Members don't see this ad :)
Wow. That's crazy it's grown that much in three years. I really liked the interview process, it wasn't too terrible, just reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallly long.

care to elaboarte on what it was like and questions you were asked? I have an interview there on the 22nd.
Wow. That's crazy it's grown that much in three years. I really liked the interview process, it wasn't too terrible, just reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallly long.[/quote

Can anyone give me an idea of how long it took for them to be invited to interview from the time they submitted their application? Thank you!

My application was sent out on 8/20/13 and I received the invitation on 10/4/13. Good luck!

care to elaboarte on what it was like and questions you were asked? I have an interview there on the 22nd.
It's all behavioral type questions... Things like, "tell us about a situation when you had to put yourself in someone else's shoes." It made it pretty easy to answer, because you just talked about past experiences.

I just got my acceptance email today! 2:12PM PST

Got an e-mail today saying I was put on the alternate list...Oh well, can only hope some spots open up.

Congrats to those who were accepted!!!!
... And don't stress if you were put on the alternate list... many of my good friends in the program (and in our class in general) were originally on the alternate list! Just remember, everyone who is accepted does not mean they will accept the acceptance (ha!). And many will accept, but then return and say never mind once they are accepted to another school they wanted to attend more... You can always call and see where you are on the waiting list. I knew one girl who was accepted off the waiting list even in July!

And if anyone has any questions, I'm always open to chat! :)

Congrats to those who were accepted!!!!
... And don't stress if you were put on the alternate list... many of my good friends in the program (and in our class in general) were originally on the alternate list! Just remember, everyone who is accepted does not mean they will accept the acceptance (ha!). And many will accept, but then return and say never mind once they are accepted to another school they wanted to attend more... You can always call and see where you are on the waiting list. I knew one girl who was accepted off the waiting list even in July!

And if anyone has any questions, I'm always open to chat! :)

Thanks for the info, it was helpful! I was also placed on the alternate list but the email stated that you could not call and ask what number you were on the waiting list?

Thanks for the info, it was helpful! I was also placed on the alternate list but the email stated that you could not call and ask what number you were on the waiting list?

Hmm. That must be a new policy, because I could've sworn you were able to do that before. Well, I've been wrong before!

Has anyone been invited to the January 18th interview? Or is the class filled so they do not need to hold a regular deadline interview? Thanks!

Was just offered admission after being on the waitlist for 4 months!! I will more than likely be attending Chatham in the fall!
What were your stats if you don't mind me asking. I recently applied to the OT program and am super nervous!