-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Chatham Interview
Started by futuredpt1313
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
When I interviewed it was 40, the next year it was 60 and then last year it may have been 100ish. I know they do around 100-120 for the January interview date.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wow. That's crazy it's grown that much in three years. I really liked the interview process, it wasn't too terrible, just reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallly long.
care to elaboarte on what it was like and questions you were asked? I have an interview there on the 22nd.
Wow. That's crazy it's grown that much in three years. I really liked the interview process, it wasn't too terrible, just reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallly long.[/quote
My application was sent out on 8/20/13 and I received the invitation on 10/4/13. Good luck!
Thanks!! It always helps to have a basic timeline 🙂
My application was sent out on 8/20/13 and I received the invitation on 10/4/13. Good luck!
Thanks!! It always helps to have a basic timeline 🙂
It's all behavioral type questions... Things like, "tell us about a situation when you had to put yourself in someone else's shoes." It made it pretty easy to answer, because you just talked about past experiences.care to elaboarte on what it was like and questions you were asked? I have an interview there on the 22nd.
Got an e-mail today saying I was put on the alternate list...Oh well, can only hope some spots open up.
I also received an acceptance email!
Congrats to those who were accepted!!!!
... And don't stress if you were put on the alternate list... many of my good friends in the program (and in our class in general) were originally on the alternate list! Just remember, everyone who is accepted does not mean they will accept the acceptance (ha!). And many will accept, but then return and say never mind once they are accepted to another school they wanted to attend more... You can always call and see where you are on the waiting list. I knew one girl who was accepted off the waiting list even in July!
And if anyone has any questions, I'm always open to chat! 🙂
... And don't stress if you were put on the alternate list... many of my good friends in the program (and in our class in general) were originally on the alternate list! Just remember, everyone who is accepted does not mean they will accept the acceptance (ha!). And many will accept, but then return and say never mind once they are accepted to another school they wanted to attend more... You can always call and see where you are on the waiting list. I knew one girl who was accepted off the waiting list even in July!
And if anyone has any questions, I'm always open to chat! 🙂
Congrats to those who were accepted!!!!
... And don't stress if you were put on the alternate list... many of my good friends in the program (and in our class in general) were originally on the alternate list! Just remember, everyone who is accepted does not mean they will accept the acceptance (ha!). And many will accept, but then return and say never mind once they are accepted to another school they wanted to attend more... You can always call and see where you are on the waiting list. I knew one girl who was accepted off the waiting list even in July!
And if anyone has any questions, I'm always open to chat! 🙂
Thanks for the info, it was helpful! I was also placed on the alternate list but the email stated that you could not call and ask what number you were on the waiting list?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks for the info, it was helpful! I was also placed on the alternate list but the email stated that you could not call and ask what number you were on the waiting list?
Hmm. That must be a new policy, because I could've sworn you were able to do that before. Well, I've been wrong before!
Any future classmates here on SDN? 🙂
Was just offered admission after being on the waitlist for 4 months!! I will more than likely be attending Chatham in the fall!Any future classmates here on SDN? 🙂
What were your stats if you don't mind me asking. I recently applied to the OT program and am super nervous!Was just offered admission after being on the waitlist for 4 months!! I will more than likely be attending Chatham in the fall!