You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Chatham Interview
Started by Meadows22
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I received an invitation to interview at Chatham last night. Just wanted to let everyone know just in case you were waiting to hear back from them.
I also received an invite yesterday! What time is your interview?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I recieved an invite. My interview starts at 8. If I'm not mistaken I think everyone's does.I also received an invite yesterday! What time is your interview?
They started doing two groups of interviews... One group at 8am and the other at 1. I'm sure there's been small changes, but it's about a 3-4 hour process.
If they're keeping interviews consistent year to year, then the questions will be very example based. So think of common interview questions, and then think about how your experiences have led you to display whatever characteristic, etc. the question is asking about. That's all I've got - hope that helps! Good luck 🙂
me tooo. not that surprised or disappointed. what is the downside of keeping your name on the list..?I just received an email that I'm on the alternate list 🙁 Anyone know how many people they typically take from it? (They told us that they don't say how many people are on it, or what number you are.) I'm trying to decide if I should remain on it or not. It's the only school that I applied to that requires me to take an extra class in the spring.
There isn't really a downside right now, but if I don't find out before classes start in the spring, it will be a problem. I lose money after that.me tooo. not that surprised or disappointed. what is the downside of keeping your name on the list..?
I just received an email that I'm on the alternate list 🙁 Anyone know how many people they typically take from it? (They told us that they don't say how many people are on it, or what number you are.) I'm trying to decide if I should remain on it or not. It's the only school that I applied to that requires me to take an extra class in the spring.
same here 🙁
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
gotcha- I'm in a similar position with a class. Hopefully we hear something either way before too long!There isn't really a downside right now, but if I don't find out before classes start in the spring, it will be a problem. I lose money after that.