Chatham University Interview

Started by amlope03
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

amlope03

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have been invited to an interview at Chatham University and I was wondering if anyone had any advice or thoughts on their interview??
 
Congrats! I've been invited to interview at Chatham as well, and I've talked to a few current students about the interview process. I was told to prepare for a written portion and to draw from a number of experiences that would demonstrate to the committee that you'd be well-suited to problem-based learning. Specifically, I was told to talk about more than just my aide experience. I'm hoping to get a chance to talk to the students a bit more in depth, so if/when that happens, I'll let you know!
 
Congrats to you as well! I figured they would want us to show why we are a good fit for PBL. Thank you so much! I definitely appreciate it!