Chatham University Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

princezz2k4

MissPrincess
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi SDN Members

I received an interview invite from Chatham University, which is scheduled on 1/24/2009. Have any of you guys received an interview invite for next month or attended the Nov 15 interview? If you attended the Nov 15 interview, how was your experience and can you give any advice on potential essay and interview questions?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Congrats on the interview!

I interviewed early decision at Chatham on Nov15 and received my acceptance Dec10. As a side note, there were only 17 of us there Nov15, so there are still plenty of spots to be filled.

I thought the interview day was set up very well there. We were split into 4 groups, and each group rotated through the four parts of the day: written essay, campus tour, mock PBL session, and then one-on-one faculty interview. Then we joined some of the current students for lunch.

The essay and interview questions were your basic interview material. You'll be expected to talk about your strengths/weaknesses and give examples of times that you've displayed leadership/adversity/etc. The interview questions are standardized, so don't worry about your interviewer pulling something out of left-field. I also found the faculty to all be very friendly and conversational. So don't stress, and good luck.

Thanks and congrats on your acceptance!

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats and good luck on your interview!

hey,
I am also having interview on 24 jan.
Can I know your GRE score and GPA?
Can you please give me detail about interview questions?

hey,
I am also having interview on 24 jan.
Can I know your GRE score and GPA?
Can you please give me detail about interview questions?

I'm not sure who this was directed at, but I posted the interview questions above. The questions they asked were rather broad and open-ended, so there isn't much detail to give. I wouldn't worry about them at all though.

My stats were:
GRE: 530V, 650Q, 5.5A
GPA: Overall 3.58, Prereq 3.52, Math and Science 3.27 (stupid ochem...)

Good luck to everyone at their interviews!

well I had an interview but cancelled it as I got into NYIT.
NYIT is near by my place.
;)

Great! The faculty was very nice and conversational. I am very impressed with the curriculum and I am praying for an acceptance letter:xf:. Chatham University is defiantly one of my top choices now!:thumbup: