Cheap and short program

Started by Doc X
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Doc X

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello guys, can anyone suggest a short and comparatively cheaper program in order to strengthen CAAPID application besides a preceptorship. Something more clinical.
 
I think you can look into ACT programs in UCLA. I have heard they are really good. But yes, it's quite expensive. So maybe preceptorship/ internship is the best option. I have also heard that some universities take you as research assistants/ interns. I know Rochester does. It's not a course so I don't know how to apply for it. Maybe you can contact the universities and find out more.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using SDN mobile