Cheap dental?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

john503

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, let me start off by just saying im sorry if this is off topic and not the place for this kind of question.

I am broke. I make near minimum wage. I have no health or dental coverage. Never have. I have probably been to the doctor 3 or 4 times in my life and the dentist only twice. I was born with a great set of teeth and never liked sweets so my teeth have remained decent despite not brushing as a juvenile. I am 25 now and my teeth are starting to rot. It is likely every tooth in my mouth has a cavity. I went to a dentist a couple years ago to get a tooth pulled and instead he gave me a temporary filling and said to come back in a couple months when i have more money to get it filled properly. I never had more money. Now there is a giant hole in that tooth that is over a half inch deep. I dont think its even tooth at the bottom as it bleeds every time i dig food out of it with a tooth pick. Luckily there is no pain at all.
My question is how do i get some dental for free or next to nothing? Or where i can pay it afterwards monthly. I am desperate. My teeth are starting to fall apart. I dont even care if its a crappy dentist. Anything is better than nothing. Im at the point where im thinking about researching how to fill it myself because that seems easier than researching free dental on google cause it is flooded with bs spam sites.
I live in Portland, Oregon.

Any help would be extremely appreciated!
Thank you so much!
John

Members don't see this ad.

Sorry to hear that bud.

Here in Richmond, they have free dental clinics for people that are in your conditions.
Search the internet and see if there are any over there.

Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.