Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

cheap flights?

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by delaram, Dec 2, 2005.

1. delaram

delaram Junior Member
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    all the flights i see for my interview on dec. 9 are around $400 (from CA to philly) aaaah i don't know what to do.... i tried studentuniverse, orbitz, cheap tickets, travelocity, expedia.
    what other sites are there?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Unemployed

Unemployed Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

try www.statravel.com and www.southwest.com (found RT from LAX to PHL for $323 tax included) Good luck.

ps. best price you will get from CA to Philly is $225 tax included. My girlfriend leaves there so I fly back and forth often.

4. briansle

briansle Cell A
    10+ Year Member

There are some airlines who have their own sites and don't use internet commerce intermediaries. Example: Jetblue, SouthWest, Airtrans, Spirit. You might want to check them out, but their departures and destinations are limited. If you can't afford the 400, then try to move your interview date. Expedia is the most comprehensive travel site (It's a Microsoft developed web property). If nothing there suits you, you're out of luck.