Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Cheap Immunization Shots In Dallas

Discussion in 'Pre-Pharmacy' started by PharmEm, Apr 19, 2007.

1. PharmEm

PharmEm Senior Member

There was a post on here earlier this month or late March, that mentioned about a place to get CHEAP immunization shots in Dallas, where was that place again? Can't seem to find it thru the search links. Thanks.

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. lvp0021

Pharmacy Student
    Go to houston for a trip and get it done. IT's way way cheaper in Houston. Here in Dallas, a chicken pox shot cotst 250$ !!! What a robbery LOL!

4. mrsturtle

Pharmacy Student
    Call the local health department they can tell you where there are low cost immunizations. Often you can get them right there.

5. jg12

Pharmacy Student
    If you're a student, you can try your campus clinic if you have one.

I just had my immunizations on campus at the student health center. All of them for about $50.

6. lvp0021

Pharmacy Student
    My school clinic doesn't have the chickon pox shot and I haven't got the disease yet and only one hospital in town provides that shot at 250$ !!! But yeah, try your school clinic first as your most insurance pay for that and it's cheap

7. Pharmcat

Pharmcat Junior Member

Pharmacy Student
    Go to the Dallas County Health & Human Services

2377 N. Stemmons Freeway . Dallas, Texas 75207-2710 . 214.819.2000

I think the Hep. B was $50 for each series of shot plus a one time $25 admin fee. That was still less than the $300 per series of shot that the Carenow facilities quoted me.