Cheapest DPT program outhere

Started by NoBlink
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Out where?

I assume you're in the US; if so, the cheapest option would likely be a public school in your state.
 
Last edited:
It depends where you are. I know the Medical College of Georgia is a little over $10,000 a semester for the first year, then you gain residency and it drops down to a little over $3,000. Also, if your state doesn't have a particular program, I am pretty sure that you can be considered an in-state-student to schools in any of your bordering states.

P.S. Don't look at SC schools, they are expensive. MCG is the best price I have found for DPT and Western Carolina has a really good price for MPT.